Get the help and resources you need to successfully find a job in Ontario
Available to all Ontario Residents
Funded by the Ontario Government
If you need help finding a job, you are not alone. Every year, WoodGreen Community Services supports thousands of individuals who are unemployed or underemployed with their job search activities.
We offer a range of friendly, personalized services, including one-on-one coaching, and practical workshops.
Currently, all our services are offered virtually for all Ontario Residents.
We offer the following services:
• One-on-one career counseling with employment advisors
• Resume building, interview practice and mock interviews
• Job coaching and mentorship
• Suitable job placements
• Free access to computers, internet, fax machine, and photocopier
• Access to free workshops to boost job search skills
• Referrals to free settlement services and financial counseling
• Other community referrals as needed